Here’s what you need to know to create a great site.
Back by popular demand and fully updated — here’s the fun, easy, straightforward way to build a cool Web site, even if you’ve never done it before! Learn Web lingo, master HTML tags and WYSIWYG editors, make your pages look cool with graphics, add a blog, and attract an audience. You’ll even be able to get an e-commerce site open for business!
IN this book:
- Site planning tips
- How to create a basic page in Dreamweaver
- Inexpensive ways to get your site online
- What you need to know about graphics
- How to put forms on your site and process responses
- Helpful tips for a successful business site
- Ten great places to get advice
- Some super e-commerce tools